Thursday, March 15, 2012

Psalm 27:10

I love it when the Lord has a word just for me!  I spoke in my last post of my pain, stress and disappointment around my relationship with my parents.  Where is God and all this as I fight through this eating disorder once again.   Here is his reminder that I am not alone.  I have not been forsaken.  Psalm 27:10 " Though my mother and father forsake me, the Lord will receive me."  This was his gift to me today through my daily devotional reading.

I don't need to continue  to fade away from my parents to have them either leave me alone, or God forbid notice me.  He will receive me just as I am. Scared, lonely, sleepless, and, at this point nothing more than skin and bones.  But he knows who I am.  He knows what I was and what I can be again.  I am his.  And I know that I know that He will use my journey.  He will use my disappointments in my parents and in my self as a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment